Aerospace Logistics: QCS offers 24/7 service in Switzerland
As a member of the Aerospace Logistics Group we have many years of experience in aircraft spare parts logistics and have a particular focus on this sector of the industry.
Standstill is the worst case scenario, particularly in aviation. The unexpected breakdown of, for example, a Boeing 747 can cost an airline up to USD 100,000 per day. But you can depend on Quick Cargo Service: whether altimeters, brakes, entire engines, onboard computers or “only” tools are required, we are your reliable solution for quickly obtaining aircraft spare parts. Our aerospace logistics services are all aligned with the requirements of the airlines, the maintenance operations (MRO – Maintenance Repair Overhaul) and the manufacturers of aircraft, motors and engines (OEM – Original Equipment Manufacturer), and fulfill the highest quality demands of the industry.
We are constantly adapting our aerospace logistics services to the needs of customers. To get you off to a flying start, your advantages:
- Service with our own vehicles (including dangerous goods equipment)
- Competent employees: regularly employed driver with an ADR licence and apron clearance
- Trained driver for explosives transport (e.g. ignition cartridges for engine fire extinguishers or emergency escape slides)
- DGR competence
- Active monitoring
- Comprehensive transportation possibilities e.g. next flight out (NFO), charter, OBC, secure capacities with established carriers
- A high degree of customs expertise
- Decades of experience in the planning and controlling of supply chains
Aerospace Logistics with a reliable partner
As an IATA agent we possess comprehensive expertise and offer the highest standards of quality. A high departure frequency and cooperation with established carriers, including secure capacities, make us a reliable partner in your supply chain or for covering your ad hoc requirements.
For any further questions, pls contact:
+41 61 485 5010