Quick Cargo is opening a further office in Switzerland. The two man team consists of Quentin Weibel and Nicolas Rather, serving the need of local aerospace customers at Basel airport. The facilities and infrastructure of the freight complex at Basel airport are exemplary:
- 21000 m² warehousing space divided into 7 sections.
- 3000 m² space per section without supporting pillars.
- 9 HGV bays per section.
- 6000 m² office space on two floors.
- 2 parking positions for full freighters directly by the cargo terminal.
- Controllable temperature from 15-25 ˚C.
- Parking spaces for cars and HGVs.